1. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Been listening to this song again recently. Both versions are absolutely haunting. That guitar is nasty. 90s U2 vibes. I wish they would do more of this kind of stuff. Maybe the dark and difficult times we are in will produce more magic like this from the band. Time will tell!
    Both versions? Might have missed that but is there a 2nd version aside the Album one?
  2. Yes. On the bonus disc is an other version, with lyrics written from an alternative view
  3. This has been my favorite song from the album since the first listen. LOVE when U2 goes to those dark places (Exit, Dirty Day, Love Is Blindness, Acrobat, etc.)
  4. Originally posted by Release3:This has been my favorite song from the album since the first listen. LOVE when U2 goes to those dark places (Exit, Dirty Day, Love Is Blindness, Acrobat, etc.)
    I'm thinking the opposite, but it's ok.
    I prefer other songs with the word "baby"
  5. Originally posted by Release3:This has been my favorite song from the album since the first listen. LOVE when U2 goes to those dark places (Exit, Dirty Day, Love Is Blindness, Acrobat, etc.)
    I do love dark heavy u2 but I feel like this song lacks a little bit compared to the ones you mentioned. Quite a good song but not great imo. Edge seems to shine much greater on the others.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I do love dark heavy u2 but I feel like this song lacks a little bit compared to the ones you mentioned. Quite a good song but not great imo. Edge seems to shine much greater on the others.
    Agreed. My enthusiasm for this song has subdued over the years. I also agree with the comment that Bono's falsetto in the song makes me cringe.