1. Another great underrated song which asks for a live version.
  2. Ohhhh nice to see some appreciation for one of the most despised songs from SOI I love it too. The lryrics, the harmony, the melody, the production. Everything is really good in Reach Me Now.
  3. For me it's average SOI song. It's good but doesn't top excellent songs like EBW, Sleep Like A Baby... or The Troubles. It's in the same league of good to great songs as Cedarwood Road or Raised By Wolves...
  4. Originally posted by Alvin:For me it's average SOI song. It's good but doesn't top excellent songs like EBW, Sleep Like A Baby... or The Troubles. It's in the same league of good to great songs as Cedarwood Road or Raised By Wolves...
    TIWYCRMN is better in every way ( lyrically, musically or production wise ) than EBW.
  5. Originally posted by Alvin:For me it's average SOI song. It's good but doesn't top excellent songs like EBW, Sleep Like A Baby... or The Troubles. It's in the same league of good to great songs as Cedarwood Road or Raised By Wolves...
    TIWYCRMN is better in every way ( lyrically, musically, production value wise ) than EBW.
  6. This is their most exciting track of the last 10 years (Doesn't equal to be my favourite, which probably is). So different from everything else, so many things going on in the song... really love it.