1. I remember Bono saying (around March 2009) that SOA was also nearly ready and that EBW would be its first single...
  2. Just been having a think about this tune and hoping the full band version fits in to the E&I tour next year. I like the piano version but I love the electric version.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:Just been having a think about this tune and hoping the full band version fits in to the E&I tour next year. I like the piano version but I love the electric version.
    It woould be great to hear a full band version. I like EBW on the promo tour, but got tired of it on tour.
  4. I love to take an axe to the U2 piano. Original of the Species, Every Breaking Wave, Raised by Wolves, Running to Standstill, Little Things... Great rock tunes spoiled by that feckin' thing. The U2 piano is for New Year's Day and every so often, October. Otherwise it should be guiatrs all the way, as the Baby Jesus would like.
  5. Originally posted by Anam:I love to take an axe to the U2 piano. Original of the Species, Every Breaking Wave, Raised by Wolves, Running to Standstill, Little Things... Great rock tunes spoiled by that feckin' thing. The U2 piano is for New Year's Day and every so often, October. Otherwise it should be guiatrs all the way, as the Baby Jesus would like.
    November rain, one of the greatest Rock songs ever is mainly a piano driven song.
  6. Originally posted by Anam:I love to take an axe to the U2 piano. Original of the Species, Every Breaking Wave, Raised by Wolves, Running to Standstill, Little Things... Great rock tunes spoiled by that feckin' thing. The U2 piano is for New Year's Day and every so often, October. Otherwise it should be guiatrs all the way, as the Baby Jesus would like.
    +1. Edge is a mediocre piano player and they shouldn't bother giving so much room to piano driven songs unless he took classes and seriously improved his piano skills. Even October is simple. Beautiful and moving, but simple. So please go back to guitar as much as humanly possible!
  7. Damn, this song should’ve been a hit.
  8. Should have been performed full-band...less piano, more guitar
  9. One of the best they've ever done. Miles better than One and Little things.
  10. "Miles better than One".... Are you on drugs?