1. Originally posted by teaparty:i think all the new song should be played EVERY night !
    like at the zootv tour
    let the older songs circulate and please drop the songs wich sound terrible, like
    with or without you, streets, even better etc. if you can't play them properly anymore than just better drop 'em and play something else instead...
    that's what i think
    WOWY sounds better on this tour then 360, it was awful on 360, Bono half assing his way through,
  2. Bono is probably tired of singing that song so it's bound to be phoned in at some point. He could replace it with 'Luminous Times (Hold On to Love)'. There's an idea.

'California' is great live. On the album it's boring. So glad "Santa Barbara" didn't make it into the live version,
  3. If they could find a way to fit it in before the Cedarwood Road/Song of Someone story, I think it'd be great to help kick off the early part of the show and get the audience into it.
  4. Now if only he could remember Shine Like Stars..
  5. Originally posted by INCA:Bono is probably tired of singing that song so it's bound to be phoned in at some point. He could replace it [WOWY] with 'Luminous Times (Hold On to Love)'. There's an idea.

'California' is great live. On the album it's boring. So glad "Santa Barbara" didn't make it into the live version,
    That would be the best rotation they had done in their entire lives.

Agree about the Santa Barbara thingy btw
  6. Definitely much stronger than it was during 360. I'm not sure why, but it feels as if Bono rediscovered how to perform that song. Now if only we got some of those snippets...
  7. Depends on what 360 show you went to.
  8. Originally posted by INCA:Bono is probably tired of singing that song so it's bound to be phoned in at some point. He could replace it with 'Luminous Times (Hold On to Love)'. There's an idea.

Santa Barbara felt odd at first when listening to SOI through but I don't mind it much anymore...
  9. I kind of like it. The first time I heard it I was a little thrown off and confused but I think it is a good transition between Every Breaking Wave and the optimism of California.
  10. Throwaway intro. May as well have been written by Miley Cyrus.

Or her daddy.
  11. Daddy Cyrus is actually a very respectable man. I feel so bad for him every time I see Miley's face though...
  12. You're kidding right? Have you seen him lately? Have you seen him at all? The most relevant thing he has ever done is father Miley.