1. Originally posted by ahn1991:This song has recently racked up a lot of plays for me between the album, acoustic, and unofficial "single mix." All live performances of the song have been top notch (disregarding recording quality). Right now it's probably my favorite song on the album and it's definitely my most played.

Listening to SOI again recently after taking some months off from it and this song is one that has really grown on me now. Listening to it - and some live versions - and I feel like I am starting to "get it." Its intentional simplicity and generic kind of title had kind of bothered me before, but I like its poignancy as a heartfelt song from a young Bono to young Ali, struggling to write a song expressing how he felt. Rewatching video of the song from the tour and remembering that whole sequence live is bringing back good memories, too.
  2. I really loved this song when SOI was new. I still like it now, but a little less. I can see why a lot of people find it to be too sappy, for lack of a better word, but if you just give in to the sentimentality of the song, it has a real beauty. The chorus is simplistic, but beautiful, in my opinion, with very heartfelt vocals from Bono.
  3. We must enjoy this song, because I do not think it will survive for the next tour. It's like the Miracle Drug of this record (SOI).

I think it was meant to post this video ... I did not see it on the topic.

That's all folks! XD

4. Mega bump, but this song is awesome. One of the songs that got me into U2 back in 2015.
  5. I listened to it the other day when I listened to SOI. I thought the same thing actually. So good.
  6. If "awesome" means "the worst and most boring off its album" to you, then YEAH
  7. Very underrated song, I think it’s just not cool enough for some fans, or maybe it’s too cool in fact.
  8. This song is one of the greatest in my opinion
  9. I actually agree (sorry Sergio). It's probably one of their best ballads, and it seems to be one of their more popular recent songs.

Some of Bono's finest lyrics of late (particularly in the verses).