Songs Of Innocence
    Songs Of Experience
    Songs Of Ascent

Which would make the title of the last one quite poignant
  3. Anyone else think:
    Songs of Innocence
    Songs of Experience
    Songs of Ascent
  4. If they are following Blake's poems, it's only Innocence and Experience. But hey, now we're spoiled and want a third one
  5. Originally posted by blink:I like the trilogy idea:

Songs Of Innocence
    Songs Of Experience
    Songs Of Ascent

Which would make the title of the last one quite poignant

my kind of girl!
    that's what I meant.

but let's not be to greedy now....
  6. I am not physically and mentally ready to process this news yet...
  7. Too much
    He did say at the Apple event too...he said something along the lines of people say we have taken 5 years to make one album but that's not true, we've made a few albums but haven't released them!
  8. Originally posted by Ali709:Too much
    He did say at the Apple event too...he said something along the lines of people say we have taken 5 years to make one album but that's not true, we've made a few albums but haven't released them!

Yeah but that's the same story we've been hearing since....

Anyway they have given us a full album for free out of the blue - anything could happen right now.
  9. There were rumors a few weeks ago that they'd be releasing a double album, remember?

10. A double album is a double album, not one album after another But yeah, Bono himself has "somehow" confirmed it - there's another album in the pipeline. Let's hope we wasn't kidding and there's at least another album worth or new material
  11. I was just being greedy in my prev post, sorry. We've got a new album when many of us were doubtful we'd be getting even a new single... We (I myself) gotta be a bit more kind towards them ♥
  12. Oh yeah I'm not even needing a second one. If tomorrow they did that I'd probably die. Just commenting on Bono's quote! What else was it meant for other than speculation! :p