1. Cheers

interesting it is, but I've been hoping for earlier single release than next year
  2. Yeah... would make sense in the fall after the JT17 tour ends...
  3. - which may not be released until next year -

4. they must be joking.... as glad as I am that this song will see the light of day.
  5. Well it was 5 years after NLOTH that SOE was released
  6. SOE to be released in 20xx
  7. Let's wait until we hear some words from the band before we lose our shit. At worst it's a "MAYBE next year". If there was still a lot of work to do Bono wouldn't be so sure of Best Thing being the first single. And TLTTGYA sounds like a finished song. Plus I&E has to continue before too long.
    But you can't help but worry....
  8. Yes,but they were talking about releasing SOE soon right after SOI was released and it looked like it's almost ready... but they need another 3 years to overproduce it enough...
  9. Originally posted by ChargedVT:Let's wait until we hear some words from the band before we lose our shit. At worst it's a "MAYBE next year". If there was still a lot of work to do Bono wouldn't be so sure of Best Thing being the first single. And TLTTGYA sounds like a finished song. Plus I&E has to continue before too long.
    But you can't help but worry....
    Does The Little Things really sound like a finished song to you? It sounds so unfinished to me, specially in the way Bono phrases the end of the verses, as if he was still finding his way.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Does The Little Things really sound like a finished song to you? It sounds so unfinished to me, specially in the way Bono phrases the end of the verses, as if he was still finding his way.
    Yeah it doesn't sound quiet finished to me, sounds like a demo... For me the part at the end sounds very jam like somehow. I love the lyrics but your are right some of the phrasing sounds a bit off.