1. They talk about SOE since 9/9/14: stop talking about it! NOW!
    Take your time. Make an announcement when its ready, release it and start playing the focking things! Thanks!
  2. When they start whispering at the end, I can't tell at all if it's supposed to be a confirmation of the album coming out this year of if they just have no idea when it's coming out. I choose to believe the former cuz of all the rumors.
  3. December first looks like the most plausible date for release
  4. Love that Zane interview... I'm not convinced it will come out this year, they were all cagey. Never noticed the JF and JT covers with gold trim, borders and b&w picture, after all these years. Proper double album.

5. Yeah, I noticed that and wondered the same thing! Hoping so because I love that song and would love them to explore more connections to other kinds of music like that.
  6. max 1st december 2017 for christmas presents and new subscriptions, maybe SOE tour in spring 2018 or from september 2018 indoor like 2015 for SOI, imo. And 2021 30 anniversary for Achtung Baby.
  7. Originally posted by bazzzz:max 1st december 2017 for christmas presents and new subscriptions, maybe SOE tour in spring 2018 or from september 2018 indoor like 2015 for SOI, imo. And 2021 30 anniversary for Achtung Baby.
    And then in 2021 we finally get Acrobat live......