1. You Know what happened in Milan in 1992 For the ZooTV?....
    Well.i don't want it to happen again
  2. Huge huge news today. Loving it, If we do end up getting SOE in december, this will mean that a tour next year is imminent also. What a year it will have been for the band, certainly making up for a non existent 2016. Amen!
  3. Anyone thought that given it is the I & E tour, when they go to places not already visited by the tour (e.g. Australia) we might get an 'Innocence' night and then the 'Experience' night like was originally intended?

An Aussie can dream...
  4. I like that idea, i doubt it though. I'll be interested to see how much of innocence we get in Australia, if any? Also whether the stage design will change?
  5. Originally posted by bradperth:I like that idea, i doubt it though. I'll be interested to see how much of innocence we get in Australia, if any? Also whether the stage design will change?
    We should get shows in the major cities here
  6. It'd be a shame if they drop the innocence songs entirely... Iris, Cedarwood, and Raised By Wolves seemed like they could become live staples. And it'd be nice to hear EBW full band...
  7. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:It'd be a shame if they drop the innocence songs entirely... Iris, Cedarwood, and Raised By Wolves seemed like they could become live staples. And it'd be nice to hear EBW full band...
    It'll be interesting to see how they work SOI with SOE and keep the crowd pleaser classics into a 22-song set, that's for sure. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing the same 1st part of the show as it was on i/e and then fill the 2nd part of show with SOE songs and a few classic "experience" fillers...

8. I know right.

When I first saw U2 in Adelaide in 2006 it was the first time they'd been back to the city since ZooTV in 1993. I thought "wow as if people had to wait 13 years for them to come back"

now it's 2017 and I've been waiting 11 years.....
  9. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

I know right.

When I first saw U2 in Adelaide in 2006 it was the first time they'd been back to the city since ZooTV in 1993. I thought "wow as if people had to wait 13 years for them to come back"

now it's 2017 and I've been waiting 11 years.....
    Bit of a joke aye
  10. It's great we have album news , but sometimes I wish we could go back to the days where an album would just drop without warning
  11. like SOI?
  12. Yea good old 2015. Lol. Just joking