1. I dont know where they came from...
  2. Sian looks so much like Morleigh and Elijah is a perfect mix of B and A.
  3. Shit, is this a glimpse of the cover art? Odd being that it's "experience" and they're kids are in photos.

You'd think the cover would be Larry's son grabbing Larry by the waist :p
  4. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Shit, is this a glimpse of the cover art? Odd being that it's "experience" and they're kids are in photos.

You'd think the cover would be Larry's son grabbing Larry by the waist :p
    Bono spoke about his mothers death being the end of innocence for him (I heard it prior to Iris on the LA compilation) I think he was around 14 then possibly? Mind you I don't know if that signals the beginning of experience, there's perhaps an in between stage.
  5. I hope it's the cover for TLTTGYA and not the album cover.
  6. Little Things isn't getting its own cover, it's not gonna be a single
  7. Because 5 minute songs that don't have guitars or drums until the last minute and a half don't get to become singles.
  8. Ever heard of the concept of "single version"

Songs like Moment of Surrender or Zooropa were also destined to become singles at some point.
  9. The drums come in earlier than that but I do think you could be right that it doesn't end up being a single, still a great tune though.
  10. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Ever heard of the concept of "single version"

Songs like Moment of Surrender or Zooropa were also destined to become singles at some point.
    I mean, yeah, but they also ultimately didn't wind up being singles and I think there was a reason for that.