1. New rolling stone interview with Bono
    That same conversation also opens the album with a song called" Love Is All We Have Left." My favorite opening line to a U2 album: "There's nothing to stop this being the best day ever."
  2. Originally posted by jasvan:New rolling stone interview with Bono
    That same conversation also opens the album with a song called" Love Is All We Have Left." My favorite opening line to a U2 album: "There's nothing to stop this being the best day ever."
    Also mentions song “Get Out Of Your Way”.
  3. GREAT interview. So excited for this release.
  4. So.. the latest:

Love Is All We Have Left
    You're The Best Thing About Me
    The Blackout
    Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way
    The Lights of Home
    American Soul
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    Much More Better
    Summer Of Love
    The Showman
    The Little Things That Give You Away

Removed Civilisation and Red Flag Day, seems they were either other songs or abandoned.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:So.. the latest:

[..]

Removed Civilisation and Red Flag Day, seems they were either other songs or abandoned.
    I think that is that then. 11 songs.
  6. Also interesting how Bono calls Little Things "It's the Little Things Give You Away". Seems like an odd title.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:Also interesting how Bono calls Little Things "It's the Little Things Give You Away". Seems like an odd title.
    Typo?
  8. Originally posted by Remy:So.. the latest:

[..]

These songs will be like Crystal Ballroom and Lucifer's Hands. On the deluxe version
  9. Originally posted by Remy:So.. the latest:

[..]

Removed Civilization and Red Flag Day, seems they were either other songs or abandoned.

ugh, I know all this is speculation but it makes sense, and those two were my favorite 2 tracks of the new album, based on titles and comments surrounding them... in my mind they would've turn into classics.