1. Originally posted by Remy:So.. the latest:

[..]

Removed Civilisation and Red Flag Day, seems they were either other songs or abandoned.
    Where is this list from?
  2. From my personal list of all info from the interviews from past few weeks (radio plus Rolling Stone) plus info from shows (such as Bono mentioning Little Things will close). Some info comes from other interviews, see opening post.

Order is random except for opener ans closer.
  3. I like that he admitted that The Showman is actually about himself...
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    From my personal list of all info from the interviews from past few weeks (radio plus Rolling Stone) plus info from shows (such as Bono mentioning Little Things will close). Some info comes from other interviews, see opening post.

Order is random except for opener ans closer.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:So.. the latest:

Love Is All We Have Left
    You're The Best Thing About Me
    The Blackout
    Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way
    The Lights of Home
    American Soul
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    Much More Better
    Summer Of Love
    The Showman
    The Little Things That Give You Away

Removed Civilisation and Red Flag Day, seems they were either other songs or abandoned.

Haha.

Truth be told, on paper? None of those titles is exciting or cool, which is kinda sad. Not like "Zoo Station", or "Mofo", "Raised by Wolves", or even "Vertigo", etc. This is a tiny gripe and the titles don't even matter (the songs do) - but I thought it worth mentioning.
  6. That song title 'much more better' do you think it's meant to have a comma like 'much more, better' not being the grammar police because my own grammar can be and is terrible at times but just in terms of the meaning of the title otherwise it could be just 'much better'. I guess it doesn't matter without lyrics just now anyway but just a thought.
  7. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]

Haha.

Truth be told, on paper? None of those titles is exciting or cool, which is kinda sad. Not like "Zoo Station", or "Mofo", "Raised by Wolves", or even "Vertigo", etc. This is a tiny gripe and the titles don't even matter (the songs do) - but I thought it worth mentioning.
    Civilization and Red Flag Day sounded awesome.
    Also there was one "Flying Instruments" or something like that, iirc
  8. I was looking forward to Red Flag Day, myself...
  9. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]

Haha.

Agreed. Song titles don't matter much but it's worth mentioning indeed. Only The Showman and The Lights Of Home (a powerful image imo) are exciting.