1. Sounds cool, looking like the video will be sweet too
  2. Im ehh on this right now. Sounds like half if SoI and The Best Thing. Same chord progression
  3. I hear synthetic drums on the verse, then larry bust out the real drums during the chorus. Like invisible
  4. Agreed, TLTTGYA, seems to be the only U2 song I'm digging so far ,TBO is fine but for me it's lacking a decent solo, it seems like Invisible version 2, the band I hope is not showing the best tracks first, really The little Things is the only real decent song so far in my opinion. Hoping the other tracks are better, because if these are the best songs it's not looking great, sorry to say.
    Boots was a bad single choice so I'm hoping this the same thing here where U2 is simply making bad single choices.
  5. Originally posted by ap5:Wonder if U2 is filming a video for every track for the album release? Would be a different approach for them.

Maybe it's just the next single?
  6. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    Agreed, TLTTGYA, seems to be the only U2 song I'm digging so far ,TBO is fine but for me it's lacking a decent solo, it seems like Invisible version 2, the band I hope is not showing the best tracks first, really The little Things is the only real decent song so far in my opinion. Hoping the other tracks are better, because if these are the best songs it's not looking great, sorry to say.
    Boots was a bad single choice so I'm hoping this the same thing here where U2 is simply making bad single choices.
    +1...This album is shaping up to be a stinker
  7. Seriously guys. That was like classic U2 there. Soaring guitar. Anthemic. I don’t know what is wrong with everyone.
  8. All three of these songs (Blackout , best Thing , go your own way) are catchy from first listen
    Little things was a grower
    If you liked California from last album you should like the sound of Go Your Own Way
    Very similar
  9. Hey they sampled the drums from Beautiful Day!

Oh wait...... :p

Sounds cool
  10. +1

I'm admittedly one of the three people who liked The Best Thing, but this sounds freaking awesome. Can't wait.