1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Miracle Drug was mentioned as well, that would be 2 songs I’d be very happy to see in the setlist. Of course a mention doesn’t mean it gets played but I’ll keep my fingers crossed.
    Kite is a goodbye song right? This whole album is a goodbye album so it would make sense.
  2. Yeah it would very much fit the theme, Bono speaking about what he wants to tell his family and friends I’m sure kite is very fitting, perhaps more realistic than Miracle Drug in general as they dropped it very quickly on the I&E tour.
  3. I know that this is not goodbye
  4. Any link to listen to the interview?
  5. Is there any cover art confirmed? I think it's a bit odd how it's not available for pre-order yet given that it's coming out in 43 days.
  6. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:Is there any cover art confirmed? I think it's a bit odd how it's not available for pre-order yet given that it's coming out in 43 days.
    Until there is an official announcement, I would imagine nobody wants to offer pre-sale...
  7. Hopefully it is announced tomorrow
  8. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:Is there any cover art confirmed? I think it's a bit odd how it's not available for pre-order yet given that it's coming out in 43 days.
    I think SOI only had just over a month between it being released for free, which was the first announcement, and it going on sale. I’m expecting an announcement as soon as the current tour is over which would still give them that sort of timescale.
  9. Bring back the vertigo tour KITE.
  10. No audio file of the interview?
  11. So December 1st isn't the official date?