1. Its a matter of personal taste. For me Numb is nr 1 on the list of the most worse U2 songs ever. Seems that Bono and the Edge while writing Numb, joined Adem in taking some stuff. But thats another discussion.

Back to SOE, looking forward to receive a physical copy by post of SOE on 01-12.
  2. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I find GOOYOW much worse than Best Thing - which I started to like (not love). And I love Blackout and Little Things... Btw. The Fly is in my top half of AB

Agree with everything here. Best Thing > GOOYOW, Blackout is growing on me more and more, and Little Things I hope becomes a modern U2 classic. And I love The Fly!

But overall I do hope with the others that the remainder of songs we haven't heard on SOE are better. I might like the stuff we've heard so far, but it certainly hasn't blown me away.
  3. I must say, listening to the four songs we already have after not having done so for about a week feels really good. The Best Thing and Your Own Way are just really... fresh, and defiantly joyful like Bonk says.

I really dig that, but it feels you can get tired of it way quicker.
  4. I gotta stay, YTBTAM is still not wearing on me. I love it.

And I really think the best material is still to be revealed...
  5. As long as the studio version of The Little Things is similar to the live version, we can be sure this album has at least one absolutely stellar track on it.
  6. Originally posted by ferrari:Its a matter of personal taste. For me Numb is nr 1 on the list of the most worse U2 songs ever. Seems that Bono and the Edge while writing Numb, joined Adem in taking some stuff. But thats another discussion.

Back to SOE, looking forward to receive a physical copy by post of SOE on 01-12.
    Looking forward at picking it up at the local record store.
  7. For more than 10 years no recordstore anymore here in my village.
  8. Then postorder is a wonderful thing Im lucky, in our town there are about 4 and there is also a department store which sells records. And because I like to keep it that way I buy my records in the stores.
  9. Originally posted by il_famo:[..]
    Then postorder is a wonderful thing Im lucky, in our town there are about 4 and there is also a department store which sells records. And because I like to keep it that way I buy my records in the stores.
    Man! What town do you live in? Any town with 4 record stores is someplace I wanna live!
  10. Did anydody ever visit Delft in Holland?
    Three beautiful record shops in a small beautiful Town
    If i remember well....or was i drunk?
    I went there during a beer festival.a pint.1€....Pissed!
  11. Originally posted by Fly40:Did anydody ever visit Delft in Holland?
    Three beautiful record shops in a small beautiful Town
    If i remember well....or was i drunk?
    I went there during a beer festival.a pint.1€....Pissed!
    yes my favorites!