1. obviously.
    but what I meant was: is this a real person with a SoE nickname,
    or is it just the recordcompany itself?
  2. i'm curious how much U2 have paid to all the persons who have already listen the album to avoid the leak, 5 days and nothing till now
  3. Originally posted by hedyzera:i'm curious how much U2 have paid to all the persons who have already listen the album to avoid the leak, 5 days and nothing till now
    paid? I think those people signed a contract, if they leak the album they will face the death penalty
  4. Originally posted by hedyzera:i'm curious how much U2 have paid to all the persons who have already listen the album to avoid the leak, 5 days and nothing till now
    Yeah that's not how it works. They have to sign a non-disclosure agreement to hear the album before its release, which basically says that if they break the contract (and leak the album) they're in deep shit.
  5. but nowadays, have multiple forms to leak a album and nobody know how it happened
  6. every band made a contract like this to avoid a leak, but even so it occurs
  7. Maybe. I think it just comes down to "don't be a shit" by the end of the day
  8. Yes, I totally remember that....but I believe it was before it was U2.com....I think it was during the MSN days. I also remember getting an early release of it somehow,
    but the order was off and the album started with Kite, which meant it closed with Walk On (cool), but what was really cool was the Grace / Beautiful Day transition.
    Give it a try in that order....makes Beautiful Day a big more tolerable lol
    Originally posted by Bloodraven:I actually remember vividly a couple of preview snippets of ATYCLB, U2.com posted like 10 seconds of all songs before the release... I remember I got really hyped about Kite from that snippet, it delivered.
  9. Originally Posted by ajax View Post
    The first industry review comes from Uncut magazine and it's new issue:

U2
    songs Of Experience
    IsLAND
    6/10
    Life lessons lack elevation

It may prove not to be U2’s smartest call, releasing the much delayed Songs Of Experience right after taking The Joshua Tree on an acclaimed 30th-birthday tour. Though their 14th studio album isn’t worthy of direct comparison, it contains fleeting proof of a band still capable of making sparks fly. Billed as a collection of reflective letters addressed to Bono’s loved ones, the heat-haze pop of “Summer of Love”, slap-bass ’80s throwback “red Flag Day” and How To Be A rock Star stomp of “The Showman” are terrific, while “The Landlady” positively oozes loveliness. Most of the rest, alas, is a soupy mix of reheated riffs, bolted-on choruses and faux-profound vaguery.
  10. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:Yes, I totally remember that....but I believe it was before it was U2.com....I think it was during the MSN days. I also remember getting an early release of it somehow,
    but the order was off and the album started with Kite, which meant it closed with Walk On (cool), but what was really cool was the Grace / Beautiful Day transition.
    Give it a try in that order....makes Beautiful Day a big more tolerable lol[..]
    u2.com was starting, the site had the layout of a studio or something like that, and every room had different content. I remember one of the rooms was a "lounge", and I remember that because that was the first time I saw that word

---

I'll try that track order, although I don't have a problem with Beautiful Day (only sometimes live)