1. Originally posted by aski:sorry if this has been brought up previous, but I don't have the time to read through all these back pages; does anyone know the difference between the 'normal' CD version and the limited edition CDs except the songs? is the booklet extended too?
    Standard CD

* Standard jewel case (1 disc)
    * Shrink-wrap
    * Artist/title sticker, white text on transparent material
    * 24page standard booklet on standard paper, machine varnish

Deluxe CD

* 4panel digi-sleeve, 4/1c (gutter print 1c), machine varnish
    * 2 x 12pg concertina booklets on standard paper, machine varnish
    * Barcode sticker
    * Artist/title sticker, white text on transparent material, up to 60mm x 60mm
    * 1 x disc
  2. Originally posted by Remy:Nice! Just listened to it. It's not much better than the IEM/AUD matrix we already had of this show though..
    hehe. It's a fabulous song though. Can't wait to hear it on record
  3. is this song relevant in u2 live acts and discography? oh my godness
  4. you post every kind of live recordings and i thank you, is a live recording from original master in japanese edition not relevant? oh well dear u2start i can't believe the news today............
  5. Originally posted by bazzzz:you post every kind of live recordings and i thank you, is a live recording from original master in japanese edition not relevant? oh well dear u2start i can't believe the news today............
    If only we had that recording available already on here already or better still an upgrade by hoserama. If only.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:Nice! Just listened to it. It's not much better than the IEM/AUD matrix we already had of this show though..
    Absolutely Stunning & Stellar!

7. Scammers as usual, now says 'no longer available, there was an error in listing', c$unts at their work as per. tut tut!
  8. Even if you had the vinyl in your hands right now, would the download code work or will it only be of use from the 1st of December?