1. Great cover
  2. Lagging way behind the discussion here and it may already be covered but bought the vinyl via U2.com to get the ticket purchase option. It took 6 days to arrive ! Was expecting download card and indeed the sticker on the cover said code card contained herein but found no codes!

Complained to U2.com shop but it is run by Live Nation and they said it is nothing to do with them, it is down to the record label.

Any ideas ?
  3. Mostly listen to Red Flag and Little Things these days. The rest doesn't really do it for me.
  4. I Read the Bono's notes
    I played the album
    It takes a different meaning
    Masterpiece.
  5. I would say it's their best album since Songs of Innocence.
  6. Originally posted by Edi:Lagging way behind the discussion here and it may already be covered but bought the vinyl via U2.com to get the ticket purchase option. It took 6 days to arrive ! Was expecting download card and indeed the sticker on the cover said code card contained herein but found no codes!

Complained to U2.com shop but it is run by Live Nation and they said it is nothing to do with them, it is down to the record label.

Any ideas ?
    http://u2start.com/topic/11282/lastpage/

Not sure if this helps...
  7. Originally posted by Edi:Lagging way behind the discussion here and it may already be covered but bought the vinyl via U2.com to get the ticket purchase option. It took 6 days to arrive ! Was expecting download card and indeed the sticker on the cover said code card contained herein but found no codes!

Any ideas ?
    You bought it via or directly on U2.com? Fairly sure you won’t get an album presale code if you ordered on U2.com if that’s what you were after. You only get it if you bought via a link on U2.com on selected European stores. (Yes they are a master of confusion)
  8. I know it's daft and I shouldn't let it bother me but it really bugs me that the album only entered the UK chart at number 5. Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran (can't bear either of them), Michael Ball/Alfie Boe and Pink - none of them should be selling more than the latest and excellent new record from my favourite band IMHO.
    I just take these things personally because I care so much about these guys and their music and I want everyone else to as well. At least I can come on here for sanctuary!
  9. It just shows the state of the music world unfortunately.