1. I feel awful saying this, but I’ve listened to the album maybe 10 times and it’s really not drawing me back anymore. I’ve really tried to like it but Lyrics seem trite and it’s musically ininventive. It’s kind of sounding middle of the road ish, like country music. You know what I mean? I wish I didn’t feel dissapointed.

2. Yep I sure am. You probably dont think youre important enough. Youre probably right
  3. i only think that the points you say, is the sound that the band want to achieve anyway, sounds like U2 in 10's, i dont have expected sounding like HTDAAB, SOI or something
  4. Originally posted by hedyzera:[..]
    i only think that the points you say, is the sound that the band want to achieve anyway, sounds like U2 in 10's, i dont have expected sounding like HTDAAB, SOI or something
    I disagree because they could achieve the sound easily. They are choosing a more electronic edm sound but thats not them. Bon Jovi tried several different styles recently and they have tanked
  5. Great album, takes some time to get used to it.
  6. Yes.it's not that easy but you Know : Good things come to those who wait.
    Everyone has different opinion.good For the world.you can Like it you can not.
    This album is not a fist in the face.it's not pure rock.more acoustical sound.
    A change in sound?nahhh....we are used to these kind of things from U2
    We survived the passages through The Unforgettable fire - Joshua- Achtung....Zooropa....
  7. Originally posted by amansman:[..]
    I disagree because they could achieve the sound easily. They are choosing a more electronic edm sound but thats not them. Bon Jovi tried several different styles recently and they have tanked
    U2 always flert with electronic, in that case, sound like U2 tryin to be relevant in today's music market, but without loose the characteristic sound that they ever do
  8. Trying too hard being relevant is not relevant
  9. Each to their own opinion but my view
    SOE pisses all over SOI