1. Originally posted by Unodostres123:I wouldn’t even consider songs of surrender if I was ranking albums. It’s not new material, I’d need to start including live releases and compilations as well if songs of surrender is in the mix. They’ve still got 14 studio albums as far as I’m concerned (13 + a hybrid really (R&H)). If I was ranking R&H the live tracks wouldn’t be taken into consideration.
    We can consider R&H a full album without the live tracks, considering we have 9 studio tracks.

My rank would be:

1. AB
    2. JT
    3. R&H
    4. War
    5. Zooropa
    6. ATYCLB
    7. SOI
    8. Pop
    9. TUF
    10. HTDAAB
    10. Boy
    11. October
    12. NLOTH
    13. SOE
  2. SOE is in my top 4
  3. SOE is at the bottom of my U2 list.
  4. About 10th for me, ahead of most of the 80’s albums which are half great and half filler tracks (JT and Boy being the exceptions). Ahead of NLOTH as well.
  5. the only songs I don't really like on this album are American Soul (TERRIBLE) and Landlady.... the rest is perfect to me
  6. every U2 album has a most famous song/single, on NLOTH probably magnificent it's the most famous song, SOI had every breaking wave, but SOE....you're the best thing about me had more plays than the rest of the album , but it's not a consensus that it's the best-known song on this album.. and probably this album (which I like a lot) doesn't have a song that stands out, even though I consider lights of home the highlight of this album.
  7. I like Red Flag Day most. Groovy tune. Especially the live version.
  8. Originally posted by hedyzera:every U2 album has a most famous song/single, on NLOTH probably magnificent it's the most famous song, SOI had every breaking wave, but SOE....you're the best thing about me had more plays than the rest of the album , but it's not a consensus that it's the best-known song on this album.. and probably this album (which I like a lot) doesn't have a song that stands out, even though I consider lights of home the highlight of this album.
    I don't think EBW is that song for SOI - at least not the album version! Haha.

For SOE it would be either Best Thing or Get Out Of Your Own Way for casuals and The Little Things for most fans.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I don't think EBW is that song for SOI - at least not the album version! Haha.

For SOE it would be either Best Thing or Get Out Of Your Own Way for casuals and The Little Things for most fans.
    It’s definitely Best Thing.
  10. It is Summer of Love