1. I had a lot of troubles downloading the new album in my PC, so if you can't see the album in your iTunes library, here's what you have to do:
    1) In iTunes, log out from your account.
    2) Go to the iTunes store and search for "Songs Of Innocence"
    3) Click on the U2 album. It should appear as "free" instead of "purchased".
    4) Click on it as if you want to buy it. That will start the download automatically.

It will then appear in your Library.

Cheers!

EDIT: If you have problems downloading the booklet only, here's something from Interference:
    Delete the digital booklet and I will walk you through the steps to try and download it back from your purchases.

Once you have deleted that from your library, give these steps a try.

1. Open iTunes and select the iTunes store home page.

2. On the home page you will see Quick Links on the right. Select "Purchased" under Quick Links. It will have you then sign in.

3. From your Purchased page, select the content type that you want to download (Music).

4. Select Not in My Library to view purchased content that isn't on your computer. Click the icon next to the content to download.
  2. If the above fails or you can't download the booklet, PM me and I'll be very happy to give some extra advice on it.
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I had a lot of troubles downloading the new album, so if you can't see the album in your iTunes library, here's what you have to do:
    3) Click on the U2 album. It should appear as "free".
    4) Click on it as if you want to buy it. That will start the download automatically.

Cheers!

Very similar for me.

On iPhone I logged out of my iTunes account, then logged back in again. Then went back into the Music app and it suddenly appeared, where before it was resolute in its non-appearance!!
  4. Now tell me how to download part 2 (songs of experience) and part 3 (songs of ascent) please.......
  5. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I had a lot of troubles downloading the new album, so if you can't see the album in your iTunes library, here's what you have to do:
    3) Click on the U2 album. It should appear as "free".

Cheers!

I did exactly that! But it still wont show up in my library
  6. Really? When you click to buy it, did a message appear "Downloading Song etc."?
  7. yes, everything downloaded on my iphone, but when I check my library theres nothing....

When I log in on my itunes account on my pc, it also confirms that ive bought the songs.
  8. -
  9. Did you do all of the steps above in your PC?
  10. no via the itunes app on my iphone, maybe thats the problem?
  11. Yep, those are instructions if you can't see the album in your PC. Try doing the steps again from your computer.
  12. still no luck, but never mind, i got some help

thanks anyway!