1. blink, Click iTunes Store in iTunes on your PC, on the right hand side are some Quick Links. Navigate to the purchased and it should be available to download from the cloud. I went down the iPhone route first too.
  2. Mine just says purchased, I can't download it, any ideas?

3. Close iTunes and try again. Or try downloading it manually (there should be a small cloud at the side of each track, click it and see if it does something).

4. :P
  5. If you have 'purchased' but didn't download here is how I solved it...

Go to the main store page - on the left of the screen is a link that should take you to previously downloaded or purchased material. Once you are in that, you can select an option to only show things you have purchased but haven't downloaded.

Particularly useful if your pc explodes and you lose all the downloads!
  6. Good god. There's new Robert Plant and then THIS. OMG.

Easy to download, just logged out, clicked free and it's downloading now.
  7. Perfect, Thanks!
  8. Thanks a lot, Scott McD. I was already desperate because I didn't know how to get to the album. When I tried to buy it from the i-tunes store when the album was new i was always told that I had already purchased it. I asked friends but no one I know uses i-tunes. Now I finally have the album.
  9. You finally have the album? Wow. Have you listened to any of it before now?
  10. Yes I have. And I like it. Now I'm glad I can finally listen to it all in one piece.