1. I don't understand the hate for SFS. Yes, everyone complained like no tomorrow about the obvious acoustic version that would eventually emerge, but I'd like to take this moment to remind everyone that SFS was played full band at every show while a certain other song that will not be named has yet to be played with the full band during an IE show.
  2. Originally posted by ahn1991:I don't understand the hate for SFS. Yes, everyone complained like no tomorrow about the obvious acoustic version that would eventually emerge, but I'd like to take this moment to remind everyone that SFS was played full band at every show while a certain other song that will not be named has yet to be played with the full band during an IE show.
    I wouldn't call it hate. I don't say it's bad song... just other songs are better... that's all. And I don't care if it's full band or not ;-)
    But this is topic for another song...
  3. So, Tim Neufeld has made a remix of Mofo and The Crystal Ballroom...
  4. And where is this available?
  5. I will do when I get in from work. He's still going then?
  6. Yep, he's doing a Periscope with Amra and Harry currently.

7. This should have gotten more love. It doesn't have much energy, but it sounds really good live. Adam's bassline and Edge's licks & solo at the end :M
  8. Agree, one of the best U2 songs of the past 20 years, a shame that The Crystal Ballroom was a bonus track on SOI and played just a few times.
    2015-07-14 - Boston, the best version.
  9. Twice is a crime. The Crystal Ballroom is a beautiful song and should’ve been a centerpiece on ie.
  10. or at least rotating with Lucifer's hands.. another gem on SOI
  11. Best song on SOI ,Noel Gallagher said at the time it was the best song they ever did, even better is the 12inch mix of it on the vinyl in a way it's good it wasn't a regular in the live set as it makes it more of a hidden gem .