1. Thanks guys
  2. Better quality recording will be up soon.

EDIT: New source up. I'll upload the FLAC later if eric doesn't beat me to it.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:Better quality recording will be up soon.

EDIT: New source up. I'll upload the FLAC later if eric doesn't beat me to it.

The new source (sounds quite better, 320kbps) is mirrored to Mediafire already What a great "setlist party" we had yesterday!
  4. Every Breaking Wave is simply brilliant. I have the feeling that in a few years we can look at this song and say it's one of their best
  5. Originally posted by dieder:Every Breaking Wave is simply brilliant. I have the feeling that in a few years we can look at this song and say it's one of their best

I wouldn't go that far, but objectively it's one of the best from the 2 decades no doubt (not one of my favs but I can appreciate when a song is great).
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I wouldn't go that far, but objectively it's one of the best from the 2 decades no doubt (not one of my favs but I can appreciate when a song is great).

Agreed
  7. Really liked the the string arrangement on Cedarwood Road but still prefer the (electric) album version.

8. Same. Better than the slow acoustic version from CD2 but still miles worse than the rock version from CD1!
  9. For Edge ♥