1. In general, I prefer for each song the full electric above the accoustic version, but I would have to go for EBW. Then Volcano.
  2. California is the best one till now, although I have to say Bono's performances while singing EBW are spectacular.
  3. Tight between SFS and EBW, but EBW is just a better live-arrangement. SFS is a better song but it's basically just the album version...I like that they've switched up EBW, proves they've still got it.

California is my other fave from the album but there's something lacking in that live version. The synth track needs to be rolling behind the chorus.

Stuck is on here as a joke, right?
  4. Even if California is my first choice, I totally agree about the synth track, but I think this just proves how good this song is, in my opinion.
  5. Yeah I miss the synth on California... it makes it sound empty live. Once the tour gets going though I have no doubt it'll be tacked on in the end.

6. Despising the song as most of us around here, I have to acknowledge that Jo Whiley's performance was surprisingly good. In fact, I'd say it was objectively (that is, regardless song's own quality) better than Cedarwood Road and all the electric performances of The Miracle.
  7. Stuck surviving this long is so shocking LOL
  8. Anyway, with a whole week of performances on Letterman we'll have many more performances to talk about. Hopefully some full band Cedarwood Rd and hopefully the debuts of The Troubles and This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now... Maybe The Crystal Ballroom if they're so serious about considering it a possible single, and maybe Raised By Wolves too.

9. In sheer irony, I think "Volcano" is a dumb name for a tour, if I may be honest. Maybe "Innocence" Tour or even, "Tour of Innocence".
  10. Miracle Tour

11. Originally posted by LikeASong:Anyway, with a whole week of performances on Letterman we'll have many more performances to talk about. Hopefully some full band Cedarwood Rd and hopefully the debuts of The Troubles and This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now... Maybe The Crystal Ballroom if they're so serious about considering it a possible single, and maybe Raised By Wolves too.

Fallon
  12. Volcano for me . The others sound very good too . But the acoustic setlist is good for some special occasion IMO