1. No problem at all. We did start talking about the please ep on the thread about the new one so it’s as much my fault for the mix up.
  2. It's not happening right at the same moment the Please tracks are released digitally. Perhaps next week, if it happens at all.
  3. We can't also not acknowledge that you continue to have a status within the fan community and that especially in 2024 you need to drop crumbs, teasers and tidbits to maintain status.

This works in tandem with your wealth of knowledge and your connection to the band which around these parts is highly regarded.
  4. Originally posted by kris_smith87:[..]
    We can't also not acknowledge that you continue to have a status within the fan community and that especially in 2024 you need to drop crumbs, teasers and tidbits to maintain status.

This works in tandem with your wealth of knowledge and your connection to the band which around these parts is highly regarded.
    Agreed! We are lucky to have such a close ear to the band! Thankyou
  5. When are we getting an announcement?
  6. Whenever it's announced LOL
  7. If it's a Vegas show, I hope it includes Atomic City, So Cruel, and Acrobat. I don't hope it includes ridiculous overbearing crowd noise from another song to fool nobody about the actual reception the crowd gave the song like Electrical Storm from Edge's Picks or U222 or whatever that came from...I've gone from near U2 expert/genius to U2 know-it-nothing in a few years...memory loss is a bitch y'all
  8. Originally posted by pleasegone:If it's a Vegas show, I hope it includes Atomic City, So Cruel, and Acrobat. I don't hope it includes ridiculous overbearing crowd noise from another song to fool nobody about the actual reception the crowd gave the song like Electrical Storm from Edge's Picks or U222 or whatever that came from...I've gone from near U2 expert/genius to U2 know-it-nothing in a few years...memory loss is a bitch y'all
    Atomic live from Vegas is already released. Don't think (and hope) they're going to release it again in such a short while after the previous release, even when it's from another show
  9. If it’s a Sphere show, Acrobat, So Cruel, TTTYAATW, Ultraviolet, Love is Blindness
  10. Personally I would be very disappointed if it anything Sphere related. We need more historical live content. I still would love a full Sphere release at some point but we already have the official broadcast not to mention near official quality iem mixes for multiple shows from Hoserama.

Break out the archives!

11. ,,historical,,