1. If they had TUF and ASOH from the Dortmund show it would be an easy enough ep to make up with ASOH, MLK, TUF, and bad all in order then pride would be easy to blend in after bad, works really well.
  2. what about how to dismantle an atomic bomb? imagine if they release 'Crumbs From Your Table' Live nobody thought about that
  3. That is a GREAT call for Crumbs!
    They can include Fast Cars live too.
    Plus the rare live version of Discotheque from the Vertigo tour!
  4. Originally posted by tuf392664:U2songs have updated the article stating what they have on here that it is 5 live performances from the same show so it won’t be the same song 5 times.
    U2 songs obviously know a lot more than they are saying, have they been told to keep quiet about the track listing as usually they have a lot more details about an imminent release.
  5. Will be extremely pleased if it’s Dortmund. That’d be a pretty unexpected curveball from them and would make me cautiously optimistic for more live releases to follow suit.
  6. Originally posted by LostSailor:[..]
    That is a GREAT call for Crumbs!
    They can include Fast Cars live too.
    Plus the rare live version of Discotheque from the Vertigo tour!
    we made a good release!
  7. Originally posted by MattG:Will be extremely pleased if it’s Dortmund. That’d be a pretty unexpected curveball from them and would make me cautiously optimistic for more live releases to follow suit.
    Something else to mention about Dortmund that is maybe quite surprising but there is no snippets at that show except for amazing grace in electric co. That might make it an easier release to happen, although you could say back to that why haven’t they released it already then but I do think they sort of things can have a bearing on what’s released.
  8. Still no 'real' live release from UF 1984-85 tour except some live songs here and there.
  9. Originally posted by tuf392664:If they had TUF and ASOH from the Dortmund show it would be an easy enough ep to make up with ASOH, MLK, TUF, and bad all in order then pride would be easy to blend in after bad, works really well.
    As much as I still want some of those missed ZOOTV tracks (UV and Horses, specifically) from the subscription gift a year or so ago, this would be my choice for a release. It'd be perfect.
  10. Originally posted by tuf392664:If they had TUF and ASOH from the Dortmund show it would be an easy enough ep to make up with ASOH, MLK, TUF, and bad all in order then pride would be easy to blend in after bad, works really well.

Wasn't thinking about this...forgot that the TV broadcast left out a few songs. Would be huge to get those included if this release really is Dortmund.
  11. Professional recorded TUF from this show is one of my holy grails.