1. I'm kind of a newbie as far as u2 bootlegs go,If you had ONE to from the vertgo tour to reccomend which would it be?

Thanks
  2. Japan 3.
  3. AMSTERDAM III
  4. Melbourne 1
  5. Japan 3 or Anaheim 1 (for a totally different experience)

6. London, June 18 2005. By far.

Soundboard, and really good versions of Yahweh, Running.., Zoo Station, Love and Peace, Mysterious Ways and Streets.
  7. I think Saitama 2 and 3 are both awsome, and the recordings are excellent. Great sound, great voice, great songs... Thanks to the tapers, very good job.

I also quite like Chicago 12-5-05. And the Milan shows are good too.

London 6-05 is great, I agree, but I find the Japanese shows more intense.

By the way, this website is just beautiful --- I like both its contents and its general spirit. Thanks to everyone!
  8. Saitama 04-12-2006, great sound and good versions! But very cold audience, you know, Japanese audience...
    Another one is Milan 21-07-05, soundboard, and the craziest aud. you've ever heard!!!
  9. In addition to the Melbourne I show and the great Japan shows, I want to add the South American Shows: Sao Paulo from 20th February and Buenos Aires from 2nd March 2006; both shows (near) soundboard quality and excellent audience.
  10. Originally posted by zoostation both shows (near) soundboard quality and excellent audience.

????????????
    Both shows are Excellent soundboards, not near soundboard nor ex. aud, are excellent soundboards!!
  11. For my 2006-03-02 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - River Plate Stadium.
    The show,the songs (the version of vertigo is awesome) and the people.The people of Argentina
    are the best!!!!!!!.Arriba Argentina!!!!!!!
  12. Originally posted by LikeASongSaitama 04-12-2006, great sound and good versions! But very cold audience, you know, Japanese audience...
    Another one is Milan 21-07-05, soundboard, and the craziest aud. you've ever heard!!!

Milan 21-07-05 soundboard????? is it really????