1. Wasn't really sure where to ask this, but as I'm currently working my way through Vertigo Tour shows I thought I would post here. I was wondering if anyone recognised the snippet at the start of City of Blinding Lights in Copenhagen (2005-07-31)?
    It's not listed in the setlist but it sounds beautiful! Does anyone know if this snippet features in any other shows on the tour?
  2. Originally posted by colbourne25:Wasn't really sure where to ask this, but as I'm currently working my way through Vertigo Tour shows I thought I would post here. I was wondering if anyone recognised the snippet at the start of City of Blinding Lights in Copenhagen (2005-07-31)?
    It's not listed in the setlist but it sounds beautiful! Does anyone know if this snippet features in any other shows on the tour?
    I love this part too, makes me this COBL my favorite version, followed by long "cooooopenhageeeen" in the raaain.
    I think it's improvisation about a wearing dress maybe that someone is wearing in the publics ....
  3. Tokyo has to be the best audio from this tour