1. Probably the most touching moment is when the young girl sings the 'Sarajevo' song.
  2. id like to be able to see this film, am from this side of the world (argentina lmao) and cant wait to finally watch this BIBLICAL DOCUMMENTARY
  3. Not on Paramount in the UK?
  4. Thought it was paramount+ but I don't have it,think you can get a weeks subscription from Amazon for a quid or something
  5. I’m in the UK and have Paramount+. Just checked again, it’s not on there.
  6. I’ve contacted Paramount+ customer service about UK availability. They sent me this reply.

“Thank you for contacting Paramount+. Sorry for the inconvenience! There are several factors that determine whether a show or episode is available on Paramount+. We are working to expand our content offerings to make more seasons and episodes available”.
    So maybe!
  7. Originally posted by bluebird:I’ve contacted Paramount+ customer service about UK availability. They sent me this reply.

“Thank you for contacting Paramount+. Sorry for the inconvenience! There are several factors that determine whether a show or episode is available on Paramount+. We are working to expand our content offerings to make more seasons and episodes available”.
    So maybe!
    Thanks for the update,hope we get something soon