1. So the Pease single is out in oz but doesn't feature with or without you live.
  2. That wowy version was sub-par with the fade-out anyway, imho
  3. I’m not fussed about them leaving out WOWY because of the fade out as well. Would have liked to have the full version but wasn’t expecting it. I think the bigger question it raises is how many of the live performances will be missing in the rest of these remasters.
  4. Originally posted by tuf392664:I’m not fussed about them leaving out WOWY because of the fade out as well. Would have liked to have the full version but wasn’t expecting it. I think the bigger question it raises is how many of the live performances will be missing in the rest of these remasters.
    💀 bro now i'm worried
  5. that would be a big L for U2
  6. I’ll continue my high praise of these Pop singles! Absolutely love every version of Please - album, single and LIVE is the absolute stunner! Always felt like this was supposed to become a U2 classic amongst the broader U2 universe…maybe akin to Bad (ok, a stretch…but I love the song).

I felt blessed to get to hear the song again live in NJ post 9-11 in particular.

Please U2…bring back Please in the live sets! Amazing song.
  7. +1 The live version from Rotterdam is in my top 5 all time best live performances by the band. With so much violence and hatred going on in the world the song deserves to be in the set list.
  8. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:+1 The live version from Rotterdam is in my top 5 all time best live performances by the band. With so much violence and hatred going on in the world the song deserves to be in the set list.
    The subtle Sunday Bloody Sunday drum beat in the breakdown is soooo good.
  9. Please into the Popmart version of Streets remains one of their best setlist moments. Such a pleasure to listen to it again.
  10. They could easily have put out the full version on the digital release ,bizzare they choose to drop it and leave in 2 remixes of Dirty Day they obviously have a lot of clueless and out of touch employees working for them.
  11. lol, weeks waiting for this release and now they omitted wowy joke
  12. Yep, completely ridiculous if you ask me. Seems they're always taking easy options and shortcuts when it comes to releasing music...