1. last night i revisited Pop (these new digital releases gave me inspiration), but changing the tracklist (not too much)

1. Pop Muzik (Steve Osbourne U2 Remix)
    2. Mofo
    3. Do You Feel Loved
    4. If God Will Send His Angels
    5. Staring at the Sun
    6. Last Night on Earth
    7. Gone
    8. Miami
    9. The Playboy Mansion
    10. Dischothèque (New Mix - Mike Hedges)
    11. If You Wear That Velvet Dress
    12. Please
    13. Wake Up Dead Man

Powerful start, gives a different and interesting listen, this album is still incredible, I will never understand the criticisms about it, creativity was up to date with them in the 90s, (discotheque - new mix before IYWTVD gaves a interesting way to the final of the album)

nothing more to add but I thought it would be interesting to share
  2. Magnificent album
  3. Originally posted by hedyzera:last night i revisited Pop (these new digital releases gave me inspiration), but changing the tracklist (not too much)

1. Pop Muzik (Steve Osbourne U2 Remix)
    2. Mofo
    3. Do You Feel Loved
    4. If God Will Send His Angels
    5. Staring at the Sun
    6. Last Night on Earth
    7. Gone
    8. Miami
    9. The Playboy Mansion
    10. Dischothèque (New Mix - Mike Hedges)
    11. If You Wear That Velvet Dress
    12. Please
    13. Wake Up Dead Man

Powerful start, gives a different and interesting listen, this album is still incredible, I will never understand the criticisms about it, creativity was up to date with them in the 90s, (discotheque - new mix before IYWTVD gaves a interesting way to the final of the album)

nothing more to add but I thought it would be interesting to share
    Thanks for sharing! I'm always doing this with albums and alternate mixes.
  4. With the singels released you can make your own Pop box set with b sides, live stuff and remixes. After hearing the please single with the live track i hope for a complete popmart show to be released and of course more stuff from te 1993-1997 era
  5. Originally posted by Pipo:With the singels released you can make your own Pop box set with b sides, live stuff and remixes. After hearing the please single with the live track i hope for a complete popmart show to be released and of course more stuff from te 1993-1997 era
    Popmart is probably the most well released of tours.
    There were a good few full show videos, and subsequently a lot of high end recordings.
  6. Originally posted by shappers72:[..]
    Popmart is probably the most well released of tours.
    There were a good few full show videos, and subsequently a lot of high end recordings.
    if you stop to think, POP it's actually the album better promoted
  7. When are they gonna re release this album WITH a live concert? Not Mexico City but perhaps Sarevejo even if Bonos voice is shot it's a great great concert
  8. Originally posted by MirrorballMan1991:When are they gonna re release this album WITH a live concert? Not Mexico City but perhaps Sarevejo even if Bonos voice is shot it's a great great concert
    Leeds would be a good official release.
  9. Originally posted by Pipo:With the singels released you can make your own Pop box set with b sides, live stuff and remixes. After hearing the please single with the live track i hope for a complete popmart show to be released and of course more stuff from te 1993-1997 era
    I (obviously) can't post it here but there's already a fan made Pop box set out there in the ether.