1. No thanks to DIME! Up on traders den, at least the straight mix. Did another that included the fun crew chatter
  2. Dry desert is not kind to singers as Bono says. Tonight, Eddie talked about getting an IV to help his throat from the dryness.
  3. Eddie drinks wine for dryness
  4. They played Out of My Mind in Vegas last night.
  5. Eddie has an overhead projector he writes on ...the kind from a 1980s school classroom...during the show he wrote 1,2,3,14 writing the words out.. U2 on his mind this weekend.
  6. Probably the one super rare song I don’t really care to see… n2 was not my favorite, n1 easily in my top 5
  7. Obviously each night has some good/ interesting stuff but, yeah, I think Vegas 2 would be the weakest of the six setlists so far.

(Oddly enough, Vegas 1 was the best one).
  8. The last 1st leg show in Seattle will be broadcast on SiriusXM.
    Nice rotations in the slots from show to show
  9. An epic 3 hour interview with Brendan O Brien is now on Rick Beato's YouTube channel. What a talented guy.
  10. I went to Seattle #1 last night and what an AWESOME show! Can't wait to attend #2 tomorrow! Band is on fire ablnd its the best EV has sounded in a long time. Dark Matter songs sound amazing live!

Interesting EV mentioned that they want to play Climate Pledge Arena a lot more in the future since it's their hometown arena. Perhaps some type of Seattle residency is in PJ'S future?
  11. Originally posted by LostSailor:I went to Seattle #1 last night and what an AWESOME show! Can't wait to attend #2 tomorrow! Band is on fire ablnd its the best EV has sounded in a long time. Dark Matter songs sound amazing live!

Interesting EV mentioned that they want to play Climate Pledge Arena a lot more in the future since it's their hometown arena. Perhaps some type of Seattle residency is in PJ'S future?
    Awesome. I’ve heard nothing but positive things and from the videos I’ve watched they sound absolute incredible. I’m still pumping DM regularly and can’t believe how good it is.