1. Objection

(never mind, though, this song per se has never worked for me, neither live nor album)
  2. Objection x2

I've finally come to terms with Bullet... And it only really works in Zoo TV imo. All the other renditions just don't cut it.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Objection x2

I've finally come to terms with Bullet... And it only really works in Zoo TV imo. All the other renditions just don't cut it.
    *Must accompany RTST at all times.
  4. I guess you mean RTSS... and yes, you're totally right. In fact, they're a killing twosome BUT I'd much rather have Running alone than Bullet alone.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Objection x2

Objection!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I guess you mean RTSS... and yes, you're totally right. In fact, they're a killing twosome BUT I'd much rather have Running alone than Bullet alone.
    Yes. Thanks for the correction. And I agree... I'll take Running alone anyday. But they worked so well together. Not as well as ITABTAW and ADWM, but you get the idea...
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Yes. Thanks for the correction. And I agree... I'll take Running alone anyday. But they worked so well together. Not as well as ITABTAW and ADWM, but you get the idea...
    You definitely have a soft spot for that combo, huh? I love it too. My favourite version is from the US Festival in Devore, I just adore that Dear Prudence snippet (only happened a couple of times in 1983 and 1985).

Extra off-topic, I know.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You definitely have a soft spot for that combo, huh? I love it too. My favourite version is from the US Festival in Devore, I just adore that Dear Prudence snippet (only happened a couple of times in 1983 and 1985).

Extra off-topic, I know.
    LOL. What gave me away?

My favorite songs off each album seamlessly flowing into one another... unrivaled. what I would give to see them return again live... if only once more. (Larry, if you're listening... hint, hint!)
  9. And how can you not love the Vertigo Tour version of Bullet? It's an excellent version. I like the softer guitar effects at the end. And I also like SBS intro. It worked well.
  10. I love all versions of bullet