1. if someone can help me with Milan... i tried to buy them in any possible way without success. Every date is well accepted. i saw them in Milan 85, Modena 87, Paris 89, Milano 92 twice, Bologna 93, Verona 93, Reggio Emilia 97, Rome 97, Torino 01, Milano 09, Torino 10... i'd like to close a circle of my life taking with me my daughter! thank you
  2. Originally posted by gweech:if someone can help me with Milan... i tried to buy them in any possible way without success. Every date is well accepted. i saw them in Milan 85, Modena 87, Paris 89, Milano 92 twice, Bologna 93, Verona 93, Reggio Emilia 97, Rome 97, Torino 01, Milano 09, Torino 10... i'd like to close a circle of my life taking with me my daughter! thank you
    Tomorrow MIlano4 will be on sale and you'll get tickets no problem
  3. Still desperately seeking 2 GA for Atlanta, 5/28... Will take 1 if ya got it.

Thanks!
  4. Also looking for either Montreal show.
  5. Originally posted by iTim:Yeah, there's always a risk. We can trust most of our regulars here I'd like to think. Just be wary of names you dont recognise I suppose. Not everybody is going to be out to get you, but there could be somebody.

yes i am finding this have had 3 enquires but were a waste of my time so just going to remove the tickets seems more trouble than its worth going to stick them on ebay (face value thought)
  6. I am looking for a ticket to the Uncasville, CT show. I could kick myself for not buying the ticket I was eyeing last week. Someone beat me to it and put it up for resale $250 more than face value.
  7. I have one ticket GA ( floor ) for the U2 show in Paris. September 8 th.
  8. I have a seat ticket south lower for Belfast 2. Please PM if interested