U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Looking for 1 Berlin GA. I know this is going to be difficult but if you never try you never know right...
  2. Originally posted by Coen:Looking for 1 Berlin GA. I know this is going to be difficult but if you never try you never know right...
    Wait for drops nearer the date
  3. Originally posted by GuilleBriseno:[..]
    Hahaha damn...

I wasn't considering this specific date, but after
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    The Fly
    performances in Milan I started my hunt for tickets.

Hmmmm, would be nice if you'd use spoiler tags please. There's those of us that keep away from much of the forum, so we get a few surprises at the show. You've ruined this one
  4. If someone sees a spare Berlin GA ticket magically appearing, plz let me know :-)
  5. Looking for two, GA preferred, to any Dublin show. Traveling from Montana - thanks for any leads. (I am actively working the ticket drops each day. No luck yet.)
  6. Trying to get one last minute ga for london 23rd to take gf with me. So can meet around the o2 at any time Tuesday.
  7. Looking for 1 ticket to Dublin 9 November ??????
  8. Good people in the U2 clan! I need one GA for Dub 3 (Friday Nov. 9), pretty please
    Have one GA for Dub4 to trade with if anyone is interested
  9. For those looking for Dublin tickets, these are the easiest to get with some persistence and determination. They keep dropping GA's almost every few days for every Dublin show. Just refresh ticketmaster.ie on the show you're looking for on a constant basis and you will get lucky as many many fans have been already
  10. I’ got a seated ticket to sell if somebody likes please PM
  11. I have still the seated ticket for Belfast 2, south lower