U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. ^ so you need someone to buy you an extra seating ticket? It's feasible, but I would be surprised if someone was able to buy a seat besides yours... It would probably be on the other side of the Ziggo and you'd have a hard time trying to seat all together.

Some options:

-You can try and open the ticket sale on two different browsers, and purchase 4 consecutive seats on one and 1 seat close to them on the other one - that would be my preferred choice (no one's more able to know where you're seating than yourself).

-You can wait until Tuesday, that day the limit is 8 tickets per transaction... But there might not be many tickets left (if any), so it's risky.

-Or you can wait for additional nights to be published -that will happen- but it won't be consecutive nights with your already-scored GAs for Sept 9th
  2. Is anyone able to get a GA for Glasgow, either show, ahead of Monday's sale? I'm more than happy to meet up on the day so we can go in and will make an immediate bank transfer of the funds. Just can't justify the U2.com subscription but am working Monday and won't be able to be at the computer until 1pm by which time they'll all have gone.
    As an alternative I'm happy to go to London if someone can do this.

Cheers
  3. i need a single for each boston night.. thanks. i will be in GA line with you.
  4. anyone NOT using their pre-sale code?? It's a long shot, I know.........
  5. ..
  6. Originally posted by martinvanderveen:I already have 2 GA tickets for the Amsterdam show on September 9 for my wife and me.
    I need 5 tickets for my whole family of 5 (3 daughters; 14, 13 and 10 years old) for the Amsterdam show on September 8. I need seating for 5 (next to each other preferably) otherwise my daughters can't see the show. It's only possible to obtain 4 tickets. Problem!
    I hope someone can help me out.

Other option: 3 seats for the kids, 2 behind them for the parents, open the site with your own account in one broswer (ie. firefox) and log in with a different account (friend) in a different browser (ie. internet explorer) and try to match the seats that way. That's more likely to achieve than trying to get 5 in a row, I think.
  7. I need two tickets for Berlin
    Both nights.
    Thanks if you any of you can help
  8. Originally posted by djrlewis:Is anyone able to get a GA for Glasgow, either show, ahead of Monday's sale? I'm more than happy to meet up on the day so we can go in and will make an immediate bank transfer of the funds. Just can't justify the U2.com subscription but am working Monday and won't be able to be at the computer until 1pm by which time they'll all have gone.
    As an alternative I'm happy to go to London if someone can do this.

Cheers

Ignore this. Have GA for Glasgow 2