U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Updated title of the topic, this is now a general request topic.

In addition to your request make sure to subscribe to ticket email notifications for the shows you want tickets for.
  2. Like to have 2 tickets for Antwerp and/or Koln
  3. I'd love to get a GA for one of the NYC gigs
  4. I couldn't get any tickets for any of the shows at the Forum I'm so mad D: especially because I was going to buy for three of my friends... I might CRY. Anybody have a ticket or two for any of the shows at the forum?
  5. Originally posted by iTim:I hope they put more Amsterdam dates on for you guys. Seems that's one of the cities where a lot of people missed out.

Yeah U2 should donate 100 tickets to U2start.
  6. I have a ticket to Boston, Jul 10. I need to sell it. I want the same I payed for it.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:Updated title of the topic, this is now a general request topic.

In addition to your request make sure to subscribe to ticket email notifications for the shows you want tickets for.

how do I do this
  8. what type of ticket is it? if it's GA i'm interested
  9. I'm looking for two tickets to Torino II - prefer cheap seats.
  10. Looking for a spare GA-ticket for Amsterdam 3 (12 September). Just to purchase, can't trade or sell anything.
  11. 2 tickets for any of the Amsterdam shows, if it's normal prices at least (104 or lower)
  12. - if you want to sell, please use our show pages, thank you! -