U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. If anyone's got a GA for DC (just one), let me know. I've got mine already, but I've got a friend who wants to come with.
  2. Looking for 2xGA East Rutherford (June 29th) because I would love to see U2 in the US this tour (Im from the Netherlands). I am able to trade for AMS or BER :-)
  3. Looking for GA ticket for either of the Rome Italy shows...
  4. I still don't have confirmed dates on my summer holiday in Europe, but I'm definitely getting out of China. I would love the chance to see U2 in either Berlin, London or Barcelona (but any city in Europe during July would work)!

I was supposed to see them November 15, 2015, in Paris, as I bought tickets when I was living in Norway... But the move to China that August meant I had to sell them (and we all know what happened that weekend)

It's been since 1992... my only U2 show I've attended... It's been much too long!!!

Anyone with a GA or seated ticket for sale?
  5. If anyone has a lead on tickets for Toronto PLEASE hit me up. I have about a month to secure a flight. Even a couple of weeks before would be doable.
  6. I have two tickets to the Pittsburgh show for my girlfriend and me - it was going to be her first U2 show, but...I recently and unexpectedly got a new job at a law firm in West Virginia and it is unlikely I will be able to get time off so soon to be able to travel up to Pittsburgh (since I'd have to take a half day on Wednesday June 7 to drive up there and then probably take all of Thursday off, as well). I really was looking forward to taking my girl to see my favorite band, but was not planning on having this job when I purchased the tickets (I got the Pittsburgh PA ones cause Chicago was sold out when I first tried to get them and they announced the second Chicago show, and then the Louisville show later, after I'd already spent money on the Pittsburgh tickets).
    ...Anyway.

If anyone would be willing to trade (or knows of anyone who would) Chicago tickets (either night) for 2 Pittsburgh tickets, I'd be truly grateful. Any location would do (the Pittsburgh tickets are in the upper seats - we're poor law students and didn't have a lot of money to splurge).
  7. Hi,U2 fans,
    I am still looking for 1 tickets for pitch2 of Dublin.
    I need tickets.
    If you have tickets,send me PM please.
    Thank you.
    Hyang
  8. Looking for L.A.
  9. Still looking for those 2 Miami GA's... Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? Anyone?
  10. Still looking for 2 tix for Amsterdam, date does not matter, neither GA or seats...anyone? Thx
  11. Rome saturday 15th of July

NEED 2 tkts for this show, U2 in my home town ...and I don't have the tkts for me and my wife.
    I can't believe it!