U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. I have 2 GA physical tickets for BELFAST 1, I won them in a competition. Would anyone be willing to swap for seated tickets. My wife isn’t keen on standing. I’m going GA with my brother for night 2
  2. AMSTERDAM - Date doesn't matter.

Hey folks, still looking for 1 or 2 tickets - GA or cat.3 or cat.4 ...thanks a lot
  3. Anyone had their Belfast tickets yet ??
  4. BERLIN 1 & 2
    Looking for 2 GA tickets to Berlin 1 and Berlin 2. I would also consider seats in lower blocks. Thank you.
  5. Hello. I have 2 GA tickets for Lisbon sep 16 and I need to exchange for: 1 GA for Madrid sep 20 and 1 GA Madrid sep 21.
    Does anyone want to trade Madrid for Lisbon?
    Please contact me by PM or email: thuannyu2@hotmail.com
    Thanks
  6. looking for any ticket for AMS on the 8th, please
  7. Looking for a GA standing ticket for Berlin (second show, September 1st).

I can trade for a seating ticket or just simply buy.
  8. Need to trade a GA ticket Lisbon 1 for the same of Lisbon 2.
  9. Hello!

Still looking for 1 ga ticket to Lisbon 1 or 2.
  10. Hello,
    I have one ticket to be re-sold for a concert in Berlin on August 31, 2018 for the right record. Price 100 euro. WILL CALL option. I invite volunteers for priv.
  11. Seeing as the band has reneged on it's promise to tour Australia this year, I'm making the journey to London for the second show on 24 October. It would be fantastic to also see them the night before but the only tickets are on GetMeIn and I don't trust them based on reviews. So if you have a spare ticket for 23rd October please let me know.