1. I did it long time ago. Maybe the next ZOO tV show to listen again could be this

Today i was listening to 29/9/89 Sydney show ...another great one !!
  2. Hey guys! So please help me out (and don't judge!), but I've listened to random songs from random shows at Point Depot, but never listened to any of the full shows. Which Point Depot show is the best as a whole?? I listened to Streets on New Years Eve like 5 minutes ago and it was amazing and realized how awful it is that I consider myself a U2 fan, but never listened to a full show! So if you guys can give me your input that'd be amazing!
  3. I think that your best approach will be to NOT listen to our opinions and just start listening to the shows, 1 per day, without preconceived ideas. While you're at it, listen to the 4 Rotterdam shows too. Those 8 concerts are a must, one complementing the other. It's not like trying to read Proust's In Search of Lost Time. When you're done, you can come back and tell us what you think.
  4. Thanks guys! I thought that's what I was gonna have to do, no complaints here! haha
  5. Indeed. Listen to all Dublin 4 and Rotterdam. I deed. And I am still happy.

Best 8 performances of U2 in just 2 weeks. Especially Bono's voice sounds amazingly strong.

6. From today's paper.
  7. Great memories of the New Years Eve gig on the radio - even though it was NYE at the gateway to the last decade of the century, and even though my radio reception was a bit ropey with lots of static, I was more than happy to be home alone listening to this. it was an amazing experience on so many levels - even the fact that U2 were playing between midnight and 2am in the morning - it was all a bit surreal.

I think out of all four gigs though I enjoy the 26th the most, possibly because the recording / mix is maybe a tad better than the other nights, the setlist was great with a great opening run of songs, Bono's voice is probably at its best on this night out of the four. Streets with Bono quoting 'Resolution and Independence' during the intro is ridiculously sublime. Plus lots of Edge shimmer all over the place. Top notch, I played the heck out of this silver when I had it. And it regularly gets a play in digital form these days over the Christmas holidays.
  8. Originally posted by Caledonia:Great memories of the New Years Eve gig on the radio - even though it was NYE at the gateway to the last decade of the century, and even though my radio reception was a bit ropey with lots of static, I was more than happy to be home alone listening to this. it was an amazing experience on so many levels - even the fact that U2 were playing between midnight and 2am in the morning - it was all a bit surreal.

I think out of all four gigs though I enjoy the 26th the most, possibly because the recording / mix is maybe a tad better than the other nights, the setlist was great with a great opening run of songs, Bono's voice is probably at its best on this night out of the four. Streets with Bono quoting 'Resolution and Independence' during the intro is ridiculously sublime. Plus lots of Edge shimmer all over the place. Top notch, I played the heck out of this silver when I had it. And it regularly gets a play in digital form these days over the Christmas holidays.
    I was listening in the car in Glasgow... It was magic... and we (the City) got name checked
  9. And here we are at 30 years!! What a set of shows, it would be awesome if we could have a NYE/NYD broadcast on here although only people in one timezone would get the true reliving I guess