1. Happy New Year's Day and all the best for a splendid U2015!
  2. Hope you all have great New Year U2015!!
  3. Happy New Year y'all.
  4. happy new u2015. I hope to find ticket to see you in Torino Italy.
    by all
  5. Happy U2015
  6. At this time of the year I remember Emiel, who left us too soon last year... Still such an inspiring spirit really. I hope he's in peace somewhere and will be sitting behind Larry at the Ziggo Dome within a few months, thinking 'look at those fools, paying hundreds of euros while I've got the best seat in the house for free!'

So, remembering that, I really wish you a very healthy year (especially Kirsten) !
    Personally, I hope to meet a whole bunch of you guys/girls Cheers.
  7. Originally posted by BelgianBono:At this time of the year I remember Emiel, who left us too soon last year... Still such an inspiring spirit really. I hope he's in peace somewhere and will be sitting behind Larry at the Ziggo Dome within a few months, thinking 'look at those fools, paying hundreds of euros while I've got the best seat in the house for free!'

So, remembering that, I really wish you a very healthy year (especially Kirsten) !
    Personally, I hope to meet a whole bunch of you guys/girls Cheers.
    +1. Still think about Emiel regularly. Such a great spirit who left us.
  8. Wow, Glenn, you really struck a chord with that... Never forget Emiel, his passion about music and his family, and his praiseworthy fight. I will remember him when I enter the Ziggo Dome next September, for sure
  9. Wish you all a fantastic year in health and luck for you and your loved ones. Hopefully also a great U2 year!
  10. Have a great U2 year you all !!