1. There are still bootlegs on sale. At ridiculous prices as usual. I even see them in official, big stores like FNAC or similar every now and then.

2. Sometimes the artwork is really great, with extensive booklets, etc. If its a complete concert with bonustracks I sometimes fall for it. there are a few hundred silver disc bootlegs in my cd cupboard....
  3. But back on topic.... Really looking forward to hear the Rotterdam show(s) again!!
  4. Originally posted by u2joost:[..]

Sometimes the artwork is really great, with extensive booklets, etc. If its a complete concert with bonustracks I sometimes fall for it. there are a few hundred silver disc bootlegs in my cd cupboard....
    ahh ok . I thought that you didn t found on the web some stuff that you were looking for
  5. I'm listening to the 2nd Rotterdam show right now. It's so good! Lots of energy from the band, the audience and an awesome setlist too.
  6. Yes! The 2nd show doesn't get the attention it deserves, but it is fantastic.
  7. These Rotterdam shows are really something. U2 thought this was the end of their career so they went out with a bang. Sounds like the Dutch took in every second in case these were the bands' last (they had NO clue what they were in for in the 90s).
  8. I don't know if it was the uncertainty of the future or the desire to compensate for the cancelled shows on December, but they gave a hell of a show those 4 days. I mentioned a lot of songs from the 2nd show on another thread, and I forgot to mention the awesome rendition of All I Want Is You. It felt like neither the band or the public wanted the song to end!
  9. Right? I heard it and was like "WOW, this rendition sounds awesome! That extra ending the band pushed through!" I wouldn't rank 1-6 Rotterdam AIWIY above Slane but I have to say it ranks amongst my favorite AIWIY performances.
  10. listened to Running To Stand Still from this second show this morning. Awesome extended version. Goosebumps!
  11. Can't wait for this show!