1. @Remy . how about Unforgettable Fire Tour ? (maybe Chicago 1985-03-22)
  2. 1985 Bologna 1
  3. OHHH! YES!!! UF Tour was amazing in of itself.
  4. Great suggestions all, I like the idea of the Unforgettable Fire tour
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Now that's being picky But you're right though. It was just a way to speak. (Still Night and Day was a radical departure from most of their previous work)
    i said this because i remember seing the RH+blue docu on Tv at the end of 1990. and loved the direction they already took
  6. We've had 171 listeners throughout the show, thanks all for your massive interest
  7. I don't know why but there's something "magical" about the UF Tour. Maybe it's because the tour supported my personal favorite U2 album, or maybe it's the (then) new UF songs played live (ISS, ASOHC, TUF, etc).
  8. we have few great shows from the U Fire Tour : Nantes , Montreal, Bologna , Daly City
  9. ^ from the top of my head (might be wrong), Nantes has tthat "cold soundboard" feeling that I hate, but Bologna and Chicago will always be my personal favorites from that tour. Not to forget the epic 16 minutes performance of Bad from 1985-04-15 - East Rutherford
  10. I really wish someone had a full concert of Dortmund and an audience recording. That would be amazing.