1. Originally posted by LikeASong:^ from the top of my head (might be wrong), Nantes has tthat "cold soundboard" feeling that I hate, but Bologna and Chicago will always be my personal favorites from that tour. Not to forget the epic 16 minutes performance of Bad from 1985-04-15 - East Rutherford
    I may or may not have UF New Jersey or Chicago in my collection but now I'm thinking of checking that out.
  2. I'm tuning off - snow is falling hard over here and I still got to get some things done before going to bed. It's been a pleasant night with you all Thanks for listening and commenting. Bye bye!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:I'm tuning off - snow is falling hard over here and I still got to get some things done before going to bed. It's been a pleasant night with you all Thanks for listening and commenting. Bye bye!
    Yeah, I'm hungry so I'm off to eat. Thank you Remy for this awesome event (as well as adding me on FB) and thank you my fellow U2ers. Until the next show stream... (aka see you on the boards. )
  4. ^ agree, another must from the TUF tour!

5. At the beginning of 40 when Bono says "You can call it that alright" it is his reaction after he picked up a home made flag I threw on stage.
    Was absolutely thrilled when he picked it up and hung it around his shoulders during 40
    The flag was a large white cloth on which we painted the Celebration 7 inch logo and the words A Celebration.
  6. Wow, what a cool story! It was indeed a celebration, ending the era with a bang and dreaming it all up again. Congrats!
  7. great history !
  8. Next level.