1. Change it to 1080p (just got a new camera) and maybe add Amsterdam 3
  2. I'm planning to watch them when they're finished (sorry, I'm The Tech Dork on this forum )

3. Whatever you mean by "professional cam", I highly suggest the Sony Cybershot hx series. hx9, hx20 and hx50 are recommendable, I've used them already and will use the hx50 for Amsterdam. They are nice compact cameras which can film in full hd and are no problem to get inside the venue.

The latest one is the hx90. A friend of mine told me they get very hot after about 10 minutes of filming, so she doesn't recommend them for this kind of project.

I plan to visit all 4 Amsterdam shows.
    If enough people (with good cameras...) are willing to contribute - if something can be organized a la "person x: GA, filming about 10 songs" etc, I'd be very into filming one show complete from seats. Otherwise I'll enjoy the concerts and only film a couple of songs.
    I'm not fond of youtube-sourced videos for multicams but rather raw video files.

@ DutchU2Fan: Are you fransdeb on u2torrents or affiliated to u2bat? Have you experience with multicam editing? I don't want a Vancouver-multicam a la vetri .
    Maybe you should create a kind of overview in the first post where you make lists who goes to which concert, which position, and how many songs you can expect.

I could also edit one of the shows if we get to organize a bit.

Good luck!

Audio will likely be recorded.
  4. Originally posted by loftarasa:[..]

Whatever you mean by "professional cam", I highly suggest the Sony Cybershot hx series. hx9, hx20 and hx50 are recommendable, I've used them already and will use the hx50 for Amsterdam. They are nice compact cameras which can film in full hd and are no problem to get inside the venue.

The latest one is the hx90. A friend of mine told me they get very hot after about 10 minutes of filming, so she doesn't recommend them for this kind of project.

If enough people (with good cameras...) are willing to contribute - if something can be organized a la "person x: GA, filming about 10 songs" etc, I'd be very into filming one show complete from seats. Otherwise I'll enjoy the concerts and only film a couple of songs.
    I'm not fond of youtube-sourced videos for multicams but rather raw video files.

@ DutchU2Fan: Are you fransdeb on u2torrents or affiliated to u2bat? Have you experience with multicam editing? I don't want a Vancouver-multicam a la vetri .
    Maybe you should create a kind of overview in the first post where you make lists who goes to which concert, which position, and how many songs you can expect.

Good luck!

Check my YouTube channel and see it yourself. Same name as here.
  5. Originally posted by loftarasa:[..]

Whatever you mean by "professional cam", I highly suggest the Sony Cybershot hx series. hx9, hx20 and hx50 are recommendable, I've used them already and will use the hx50 for Amsterdam. They are nice compact cameras which can film in full hd and are no problem to get inside the venue.

Good luck!

Professional cam is in this case a Sony HD video camera, but the change getting it in is not that big I supose. In that case I have my Panasonic Lumix as a backup....
  6. And I love the 4K full HD camera like the HX50, but due too the buying of U2 tickets I guess I will run short on cash, so a new HX50 wont be aloowed I guess......
    And yeah, a good idea to create a overview who goes to which Amsterdam show and how many sons they will likely film and from which location.
    Any volunteers for the coordination on the multicams ? Maybe DutchU2Fan
  7. Yeah someone needs to coordinate this. No time for it unfortunately but can film at all shows, parts of it then.
  8. Originally posted by U2_Edge:And I love the 4K full HD camera like the HX50, but due too the buying of U2 tickets I guess I will run short on cash, so a new HX50 wont be aloowed I guess......
    And yeah, a good idea to create a overview who goes to which Amsterdam show and how many sons they will likely film and from which location.
    Any volunteers for the coordination on the multicams ? Maybe DutchU2Fan
    Sorry But what do you mean by coordination
  9. Someone needs to organise who will film which parts of which show with which camera from which position, in order to have full coverage. So someone needs to start a list of all people who go to the shows and want to help and then start filling the gaps. When the first part is done U2start can help find more volunteers via Twitter etc.