1. I will film with my Sony A5100, should be quite alright (full HD, 60fps). As long as I don't need the internal mic which is crap then it's fine

Consider me standing next to Sergio on night 4 position-wise We could share duties.
  2. Question to the editors: Which program do you use, I guess Sony Vegas Pro ?
  3. Jup, Sony Vegas Pro 13.

But on 17 August I will start with my new school. I will study video editing. They use the program Avid there, maybe I will use Avid if its better than Sony Vegas.
  4. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    Jup, Sony Vegas Pro 13.

But on 17 August I will start with my new school. I will study video editing. They use the program Avid there, maybe I will use Avid if its better than Sony Vegas.
    Yes I know Avid, it's from the same company which bring Pinnacle Studio.
    I have installed the shareware version in the past
  5. And how will we collect the video's? A U2Start dropbox account where everybody can upload their videos?
  6. Mega.co.nz for example, or wetransfer
  7. More people who I can add to "the list"?
  8. Guess if there is not enough footage for a multicam we should check youtube for good video's and contact the publisher for the original files...
  9. I hope you all know that in Paris Hamish Hamilton will record in november the concerts of u2 at Bercy for a new dvd/usb key/blue ray ....... and soon will be presented a new apple app with everything about the band ,bye to everybody
  10. Originally posted by musicandbuzz:I hope you all know that in Paris Hamish Hamilton will record in november the concerts of u2 at Bercy for a new dvd/usb key/blue ray ....... and soon will be presented a new apple app with everything about the band ,bye to everybody
    your point being?