1. They’re talking about the Dublin 4 cover, lol
  2. Maybe U2start should have a "Mute words" feature like Twitter. I'd mute "Chicago 5" immediately.

3. We should add it to every instagram, twitter and facebook post from now on.

"Adam was spotted wearing a kimono at an art museum in Bologna today, while Chicago5 still has the best version ever of Streets"
  4. Thanks for the Chicago cover .
    And yes its an amazing show and the recording (hoserama's) is indeed great.
  5. That chicago version of streets is fast becoming the most overrated version of the song. Tbh after that botched opening I’m already done, it’s like a major in a driving test the rest of the test is pointless as is the rest of the song in this case. Different if you’re there live obviously but as a listening experience I’ll pass. I should add I’m more than a little sure Sergio (LikeASong) was making that comment in jest but I don’t want to speak for him.

6. A long shot but is there a cover for Amsterdam 2 9th September 2015 in this style please?

Downloaded the complete pack but the cover for Amsterdam 2 is missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  7. Maybe send the talented @FLXone a PM and ask if he still has the file? There were some incredible designs for this tour.
  8. I know this is not what you want, but U2gigs has some alternate covers for that show.
  9. Originally posted by iTim:Maybe send the talented @FLXone a PM and ask if he still has the file? There were some incredible designs for this tour.
    Will send a PM. Hopefully i can get this sorted