1. Vancouver 14.05.2015 (Vancouver Night 2)...
  2. I love the "this not a rehearsal" idea
    Thanks for your work
  3. Hehe, no probs, I had fun making them, and seeing as I don't record shows myself, it's nice to be able to offer a tiny little something back to the U2 community.
  4. That photo is sooooo good... it just had to find its way onto a cover.
  5. I have to ask--are people actually printing these out and burning everything to CD?

I chuckle at the idea of burning 5/11/2015 Set 2, which is really just 1.5 takes of vertigo and lasts about 15 minutes.
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:I have to ask--are people actually printing these out and burning everything to CD?

I chuckle at the idea of burning 5/11/2015 Set 2, which is really just 1.5 takes of vertigo and lasts about 15 minutes.
    I use covers for like when I put them on my phone. It's also nice for VLC or whatever.
  7. That's what I figured. Then it's not really CD covers, but just show art or something like that.

I personally like a blank screen on the art
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:I have to ask--are people actually printing these out and burning everything to CD?

Haha nah, I can't even remember how many years ago I burned a CD now.

Personally I use JRiver Media Center - really powerful media library software, great for organising and cataloging if you're the nerdy librarian sort like me haha, and great for showing off covers for fab recordings such as these.

I thanked you over on U2T under my alterego there - but once again thanks for all the trouble you go to recording these and working on them tirelessly thereafter - and then on top of that having the generosity to share them too. Sincere thanks and appreciation to you and all tapers everywhere who record and share recordings - all of them are appreciated - its a great little hobby, and mostly keeps me outta trouble ;-)

9. This sorta thing...
  10. I get it--I know a lot of folks like the cover art stuff. I used to do it way back in the day (1999/2000) and burned CDs, got a nice inkjet printer to print out full glossy artwork. Then I once I started taping, I stopped collecting all of that. So go nuts! (But as always I'll encourage taping).
  11. Originally posted by hoserama:I get it--I know a lot of folks like the cover art stuff. I used to do it way back in the day (1999/2000) and burned CDs, got a nice inkjet printer to print out full glossy artwork. Then I once I started taping, I stopped collecting all of that. So go nuts! (But as always I'll encourage taping).
    Yeah I give up on burning cd's and physical media and printing covers and all that malarkey probably around Vertigo time - was just getting crazy, theres so much stuff you'd need a warehouse. Plus it all uses too many consumables - which doesn't do any of us any favours I guess. I do love JRiver above ^^^ for anyone who is the librarian sort with bootlegs - you can really go to town with tagging, and creating custom views based on the tags - super powerful stuff.