1. Word got out and even other U2 sites come here for cover art. We're only 1 family: the U2 family. You guys are doing a great job
  2. Here's the second cover for San Jose

3. As good as it can get Bravo!
  4. Just as a suggestion, I would only include The Hands That Built America and Mother Child Reunion as snippets, I would ignore the rest; as the tour goes by, Bono can do up to 5 snippets into Bad or Vertigo, that would be a nightmare on a cover
  5. ^ agree with Sergio, but I use just front cover, I don't burn it on cd and put in jewel case so don't need back cover even if it looks amazing
  6. ...and here's my take:

PS: for those creating a cd "back," the Daspyknows recording does not have the intermission (as it also omits the intro )
  7. PS2: On a second thought, "Game Changer" might perhaps overstate it a little as bootleg title. Anyway, inspiration (and photo!) are - supposedly - all Noel Gallagher's...
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:Just as a suggestion, I would only include The Hands That Built America and Mother Child Reunion as snippets, I would ignore the rest; as the tour goes by, Bono can do up to 5 snippets into Bad or Vertigo, that would be a nightmare on a cover

I'll keep that in mind for the next time, but the truth is that personally and as a "snippet lover" it doesn't bother me if snippets appear. I hope not to have to put more sheets to fit all!

Originally posted by Alvin:^ agree with Sergio, but I use just front cover, I don't burn it on cd and put in jewel case so don't need back cover even if it looks amazing

Even if you don't print covers, its always good to have a list of songs. I'm not burning them by now, but I'm planning to do it later if the collection isn't too big

Originally posted by BigGiRL: PS: for those creating a cd "back," the Daspyknows recording does not have the intermission (as it also omits the intro )

Thank you for the info! I haven't listened it yet, so what I'm trying to do is always to keep the same structure.

So regarding to this, do you people think it should be changed?
  9. Originally posted by FLXone:[..]

I'll keep that in mind for the next time, but the truth is that personally and as a "snippet lover" it doesn't bother me if snippets appear. I hope not to have to put more sheets to fit all!

Agree!
  10. Didn't you melt away?